Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

I Just Booked a Trip to the South of France—These 17 On-Sale Holiday Pieces Could Work for a Luxury Euro Aesthetic

Like seemingly everyone else in the country, I have a love-hate relationship with the current heatwave. I’ve come to the conclusion that I do, in fact, enjoy very hot weather —just not in the UK. So naturally, my mind has been wandering more and more towards last-minute holidays and the capsule wardrobes that go with them.

Rather than squeezing myself onto a sweaty tube car, I crave languid strolls down sleepy cobbled streets and the French Riviera: settings where printed dresses, linen separates and minimalist sandals can truly come into their own. The summer sales are in full swing, and as a cost-conscious shopping editor, it’s my favourite time to shop. Season-friendly clothing, accessories and swimwear at a fraction of the price? Yes, please. But please don’t misunderstand me: I would never encourage you to buy something just because it's discounted.

My rules for sale shopping are simple: only buy something if you would have purchased it at full price and can also see yourself wearing it in multiple outfits. That way you can really savour the discount with no post-spend guilt in sight. Though these selections might be perfect for a last-minute holiday, they have been carefully selected for their timelessness and longevity—a blend of classic and on-trend pieces to see you through multiple years and holidays to come.

Oh, and the fact that most of these holiday picks are on sale is not even the best part. The Marie Claire team have curated an edit of vouchers to get you even more money off the selections below—I know, I know, we shouldn’t have. So keep scrolling to shop the fashion sale picks worthy of a luxury European resort, and don’t forget to click through to our voucher pages for extra discounts. Happy Shopping.

18 Holiday-Ready Pieces on Sale Right Now:

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires