Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Calm yourselves, the Black Friday Elemis sale has started and there's up to 35% off

It's time to stock up for 2022

Four Elemis products - Elemis Amazon Black Friday

It’s my job to trial and test a lot of skincare and I bloody love doing it. But there are some brands that I always go back to for my day-to-day skincare routine. Brands and products that are efficacious and reliable. Elemis is one of those brands.

So you can imagine my absolute joy at finding out that there are mega discounts across the majority of their products on Amazon.

Elemis Amazon Black Friday deals:

Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm – usual price £44, now £28.60 | Amazon
This is hands down my favourite cleanser. (And I’m not the only one on the team to think so.) It is so good at getting rid of all of my make-up and the day’s grime, whilst leaving my skin feeling silky smooth.

View Deal

Elemis Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel – usual price £70, now £45.25 | Amazon
What a product. What a discount. I use this once a week to help improve my skin’s texture, which in turn improves the appearance of the fine lines and wrinkles that are have started to rear their heads.

View Deal

Elemis Superfood Facial Wash – usual price £29, now £19.60 | Amazon
Once I’ve taken the day off with my cleansing balm, I follow it up with this simple facial wash, which gets rid of any lingering dirt. This is such a good everyday face wash for all skin types. Highly recommended.

View Deal

Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm – usual price £44, now £30.80 | Amazon
Yes, this is pretty much the same cleanser as above. But this is for when I want a rose-scented wash. I can’t explain how good this cleanser is – original AND rose. BOTH GOING IN THE BASKET.

View Deal

Elemis Exotic Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream – usual price £27, now £17.55 | Amazon
Now this is probably more than you would typically spend on a shower gel, but once you’ve had a whiff of the beautiful scent you’ll seriously wonder how you could ever go back to supermarket own brand. 100% worth trying with this discount.

  

View Deal

Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter – usual price £30, now £19.50 | Amazon
Guess what? This is another cleansing balm. Yep, you read that correctly. This one though helps give me a glow boost when my skin is looking a little meh. Which at the moment, is a lot of the time. Blame 2020.

View Deal

Elemis Pro-Collagen SPF30 Anti-Wrinkle Marine Cream – usual price £85, now £55.25 | Amazon
Elemis’ famous and award-winning cream wraps your skin in a moisture hug and says, ‘let me take care of you.’ It’s now even more caring because it has an SPF. Buy one for everyone you know.

View Deal

Can you believe it? See you at the checkout! Just off to alert my bank manager about the decrease in my funds.

The post Calm yourselves, the Black Friday Elemis sale has started and there's up to 35% off appeared first on Marie Claire.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires